Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Introduction to Columni

The Dominion of Mavros
Have you ever dreamed a world? A place where epics and tales of heroes, kings, and common folk combine? I have, and for two years now, I have been bringing it to reality. 

This is the world of 
Columni
Please excuse my crappy pictures


I have an entire binder of nothing but this world, from the grandest countries to the lowest, from the richest of nobles to the poorest of peasants and the notables to the un-notables. 
The land of Columni sits flat on the top of a giant column with 4 continents: 
Porceline
Holia & Palpitat
The Elder States

The world of Columni was created by a being known only as the Creator, who after creation of this world, left in in the unstable hands of a goddess by the name of Hestia.

This has been an extremely short preview of my world. There is just so much to tell, so I am going to be posting these stories from my binder, which has more than enough information on the world. If you have any questions, feel free to Email or message me. Seriously, It helps me by giving me ideas.

Will be back with more, 
Nolan.





No comments:

Post a Comment